Gown Cleaning and Preservation
Your big day is over…now what do you do with your your wedding gown? After countless hours searching for your dream wedding gown (not to mention the dollars spent), you don’t want it crumpled up in your closet!
Let us clean and preserve it for you so it stays as beautiful as on your wedding day!
Because we clean your gown without harsh chemicals, you can be sure your dress receives only the best care it deserves. We have several different wedding gown and cleaning and preservation processes used for cleaning. Each gown is evaluated upon its arrival and the best cleaning process for that particular gown is used. All of our processes are safe, gentle and environmentally safe; your dress will be 100% organically cleaned! Our special eco-friendly cleaning methods mean your dress will look, smell and feel as beautiful as you remember.
After cleaning, your gown is then fitted on an acid-free bust form and packed in our acid-neutral preservation chest. Did you know, we have also have a 100 year guarantee!?! That means your gown will be a beautiful as the day you wore it!
Your gown is an everlasting memory of your wedding day. Make your memory last with our gown cleaning and preservation service.
» Cleaning and preservation of your garment, plus 3 accessories
» Lifetime Certificate of Guarantee
» 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
» Steam Pressing of Your Garment
» Garment Wrapped in Acid-Free Tissue Paper
» Unique, Personalized Preservation Chest
» Shrink Wrapped to Seal Out Moisture
If you are having a destination wedding in the Durango Area, don’t take that dirty dress home. Leave it with us and we”ll send it back to you cleaned, preserved and sealed in a see-thru keepsake box.
Tips for Preserving your Wedding Gown:
1. We recommend having your gown cleaned as soon as possible after your wedding. Some stains may set permanently the longer you wait to have your gown cleaned.
2. Do not pack your dress in plastic. Plastic can cause permanent wrinkles and trap moisture which promotes mildew and yellowing.
3. Tissue Paper can ruin your gown or veil. Do not use ordinary tissue paper to wrap your veil or accessories. Tissue paper contains acid and can ruin your gorgeous treasures.
4. Though many dry cleaners claim to clean wedding gowns, most are not specialists. Unless the dry cleaner cleans more than 100 wedding gowns a year, consider having us professionally clean and preserve your gown.
5. Once you have had your dress preserved, keep the box out of direct light. Direct light can yellow the fabric over time.